The objective of the project was to develop the NewBEE system enabling SMEs to generate performance based Business models for energy-efficient construction works with special incidence in buildings retrofitting.
The main targeted features of the NewBEE system were as follows:
– Support to identify the best retrofitting technology adapted to each retrofitting project.
– Support to identify a business opportunity.
– Upon a business opportunity detection/development, easy configuration / adaptation /implementation of new business models based on regional specificities (climate, legislation, etc.) and on building/district typology.
– Calculate risk/value distribution across the value chain and promotion of win-win public andprivate financing models e.g. through White Certificates.
– Advise to develop new business opportunities.
– Store and re-use the apprehended knowledge.
More information under: https://cordis.europa.eu/result/rcn/181655_en.html
NewBee has received funding from the European Union’s RP 7 research and innovation programme under grant agreement no. 314326