The selection of software components to be used forms the basic framework for a software solution to solve a specific problem. The focus is hereby always on the following five characteristics: functionality, usability, reliability, efficiency and maintainability.
Our software architectures are based on these five characteristics and are implemented according to state-of-the-art and approved standards. Required software architectures are developed for a specific problem, and driven based on service-oriented architectures principles for the highest possible modularity. All developed components are characterized always by the five main points and are made expandable and customisable, which is based on standards such as Service Component Architectures (SCA), Model-Driven Architectures and OSGi architectures, so that the re-usability of individual components avoids redevelopment.
To ensure this standard, our software development follows modern and proven software design patterns for the implementation of software solutions. According to object-oriented programming principles ATB is developing specific software solutions which are also based on the five main points, and thus ensures a high usability and adaptability of individual modules in our software solutions. ATB uses both classical and state-of-the-art programming languages, paradigms, and software tools such as
- Java, C #, C + +, Visual Basic, PHP, Python and more
- Web application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat or Jetty
- Web application frameworks like Wicket, Seam, Stripes, Struts, and other relational databases to object-oriented standards such as MySQL, Oracle, Derby, Hypersonic, db4o, Informix and more
- Is developing in modular development environments like Eclipse, Visual Studio or Netbeans
- With standard graphical libraries such as Swing, SWT or native
- For desktop applications, web applications and mobile devices
- Based on standardized, and approved standards, such as OPC, CAN, CORBA, COM / DCOM, XML