What is ATB?
ATB is an application oriented research institute founded jointly by the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen and several leading industrial enterprises in Bremen area in 1991.
ATB is a part of the long-term strategy of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen to sustain economy in northern Germany and, particularly, in Bremen by strengthening innovation potentials of industrial enterprises and other organisations.
ATB is a highly innovative and efficient technology centre providing system technology related services to a wide spectrum of enterprises and organisations, thereby increasing their ability to remain competitive. ATB has developed into a dynamically expanding research institute operating successfully on the national, European and world-wide market and offering to partners a high level of expertise in several technological domains.
What does ATB offer?
- services in process/product innovation activities based on advanced Information and Communication Technology solutions
- flexibility of a dynamic, performance and application oriented research institute
- remarkable competencies in both
- technical and research domains
- management of complex technical projects
- High expertise in several domains based on effective team-building of staff members with long-term experience and agile young researchers
The basis for all projects is a cooperative partnership with clients, allowing for a collaborative and effective approach to achieve the client’s innovation targets.
ATB provides its services within:
- Application oriented research projects supported by regional, national, European and other international funding schemes
- Direct research projects with clients